Developing your approach
As an organisation you want to build on your existing health, safety and wellbeing activities and to strengthen your current strategy.
Features and benefits
- Access highly experienced technical staff with global and cross sector experience
- Take advantage of internationally recognised solutions
- Align with best practice standards
- Get valuable, independent external validation, assurance and advice
- Improve your management and wellbeing systems through a broad range of audit and consultancy services
- Options designed to suit most organisations.
Why choose us?
- We are one of the first groups to take a truly holistic, integrated approach to health, safety and wellbeing
- We are one of the world’s leading health, safety and wellbeing groups
- All our services are designed by experts in health, safety and wellbeing
- We offer unrivalled opportunities to promote the exceptional achievements of our supporters and customers in health, safety and wellbeing.
“Shawcity has been a member of The British Safety Council for many years. When the Being Well Together Programme launched, we were keen to get involved from the beginning. Even as an SME, we already had a respectable amount of Health & Wellbeing materials available for our team. But we could see that Being Well Together would offer us baseline data in terms of our current performance, and a comprehensive structure to help prioritise our future actions. The Being Well Together team have been very supportive and we have taken out an initial three-year subscription to demonstrate a real commitment to our team by making sure we understand our business and support everyone working within it accordingly”