Tools and Templates
Automatically gain access to the following benefits as a Supporter:
- Croner-i Safety-inform Lite – ideal for those looking to keep up to date with the latest news, issues and developments in the health and safety sector.
- What’s New – daily relevant news items.
- Features – recent developments and best practice articles authored by practitioners.
- Q&As – frequently asked questions and model answers on a range of topics.
- Topic quick facts and summaries – clear, concise summary information, giving an overview of a subject.
- Toolkits – practical step-by-step guides with links to useful resources on the product.
2. Access to a knowledge base relating to the Human Resources aspects of wellbeing
3. Employer and employee knowledge suites with a whole catalogue of helpful and informative guides aimed at both employers and employees.
4. Unlimited access to the Croner-i 24/7 health & safety legal information hotline, manned by highly qualified and skilled health and safety professionals
5. Unlimited access to the Croner-i HR support line where experts (CIPD Level 7 and solicitors) can advise on areas such as changing employment legislation and HR best practice
HR Wellbeing Resources
This service gives you unlimited access to the resources designed to support HR managers in implementing the HR aspects of a wellbeing programme. It includes:
- Unlimited access to the Croner-I HR support line where experts (CIPD Level 7 and solicitors) can advise on areas such as changing employment legislation and HR best practice
- Online access to over 50 model HR policies on the key subject matters that impact wellbeing - subject areas include:
- Absence and working time
- Contracts of employment
- Discipline and grievance
- Discrimination and diversity
- HR management
- HR strategy
- Information and consultation
- Pay and benefits
- Recruitment and selection
- Training and development.
Employer and Employee Knowledge Suites
As a Being Well Together Supporter, you will find a whole catalogue of helpful and informative guides aimed at both employers and employees. You can download these guides completely free as many times as you like from our website. Topics include:
- Benefits of a Wellbeing Programme
- Building Resilience at Work
- Diabetes Safety
- Financial Wellbeing
- Good Work
- Healthy Working Environments
- Home, Lone and Remote Working
- Managing Work Related Stress
- Managing People
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Presenteeism and Leaveism
- Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs and Gambling
- Supporting Carers in the Workplace
- Supporting Disabled Workers
- Worker Consultation.
Become a Supporter
Becoming a Supporter is easy, just click on the link below, fill out the form and we’ll be in touch to set you up.