Tools and Templates
Automatically gain access to the following benefits as a Supporter:
- Online Organisational Health & Wellbeing Assessment Tool to help you work out your health & wellbeing priorities
- Croner-i Safety-inform Lite – ideal for those looking to keep up to date with the latest news, issues and developments in the health and safety sector.
- What’s New – daily relevant news items.
- Features – recent developments and best practice articles authored by practitioners.
- Q&As – frequently asked questions and model answers on a range of topics.
- Topic quick facts and summaries – clear, concise summary information, giving an overview of a subject.
- Toolkits – practical step-by-step guides with links to useful resources on the product.
3. Access to a knowledge base relating to the Human Resources aspects of wellbeing
4. Employer and employee knowledge suites with a whole catalogue of helpful and informative guides aimed at both employers and employees.
5. Unlimited access to the Croner-i 24/7 health & safety legal information hotline, manned by highly qualified and skilled health and safety professionals
6. Unlimited access to the Croner-i HR support line where experts (CIPD Level 7 and solicitors) can advise on areas such as changing employment legislation and HR best practice
Organisational Health & Wellbeing Assessment Tool
A key component of the programme is the Organisational Health & Wellbeing Assessment, which is intended to enable your organisation to benchmark against a series of key measures in relation to the management of health and wellbeing within your organisation; identify gaps in your current approach to help map out a measurable plan of action and move along the continuum to a position of best practice.
Although the assessment is not intended as an audit tool, quantitative metrics are provided to give a balanced view on relative management. As a Being Well Together supporter you will be able to undertake the assessment as often as you like, and we recommend that you complete the process at least on an annual basis.
HR Wellbeing Resources
This service gives you unlimited access to the resources designed to support HR managers in implementing the HR aspects of a wellbeing programme. It includes:
- Unlimited access to the Croner-I HR support line where experts (CIPD Level 7 and solicitors) can advise on areas such as changing employment legislation and HR best practice
- Online access to over 50 model HR policies on the key subject matters that impact wellbeing - subject areas include:
- Absence and working time
- Contracts of employment
- Discipline and grievance
- Discrimination and diversity
- HR management
- HR strategy
- Information and consultation
- Pay and benefits
- Recruitment and selection
- Training and development.
Employer and Employee Knowledge Suites
As a Being Well Together Supporter, you will find a whole catalogue of helpful and informative guides aimed at both employers and employees. You can download these guides completely free as many times as you like from our website. Topics include:
- Benefits of a Wellbeing Programme
- Building Resilience at Work
- Diabetes Safety
- Financial Wellbeing
- Good Work
- Healthy Working Environments
- Home, Lone and Remote Working
- Managing Work Related Stress
- Managing People
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Presenteeism and Leaveism
- Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs and Gambling
- Supporting Carers in the Workplace
- Supporting Disabled Workers
- Worker Consultation.
Factsheets and Templates
In addition to the information available through Croner-i, we provide all Supporters with numerous factsheets and templates to help build up your programme internally, including: confidential support services factsheet; managing stress factsheet; mental health policy template and template communication for employers.
Employee Wellbeing Survey
The Organisational Health & Wellbeing Assessment Tool allows you to benchmark your organisation against a series of recognised measures in relation to the management of health, safety and wellbeing.
Your assessment report will be a key source of information in putting together your strategy/plans, as will information such as:
- Engagement surveys
- Exit interviews
- Information on accidents and injuries
- Sickness records
- Health assessments
- Anonymised data from EAP services.
Become a Supporter
Becoming a Supporter is easy, just click on the link below, fill out the form and we’ll be in touch to set you up.