What is it?
Work-related stress is a major problem and the biggest cause of sickness in the UK. The Health and Safety Executive estimates that stress, depression or anxiety accounts for approximately 12.5 million lost days per annum. This situation is forecast to worsen due to uncertain times in the workplace.
The Sussex Mindfulness Centre provide online and onsite courses to improve resilience, performance, relationships and general wellbeing, tailored to your organisation’s needs.
Who is it for?
Mindfulness courses are designed for any organisation interested in managing the mental health of their workforce.
Why choose us?
- Attendees are more likely to stick with the training than standalone Mindfulness apps.
- Courses are taught by professional, experienced NHS teachers
- Sussex Mindfulness Centre have a proven track record of achievement with 1,000’s of people trained since 2004.
- 8-week personalised courses, tailored to your company’s needs
- Groups of up to 15 employees
- Delivered online or onsite by NHS Mindfulness teachers.
“I was cynical about the course and not sure how it would help but my mood improved significantly. My mood is a lot better than 6 months ago, I am calmer and less irritable.”
“My perception of others and how they might be feeling or why they are acting in a certain manner has changed. It helps me to both accept their ways and make adjustments to ensure a harmonious relationship or outcome.”
“The stress we are under with targets and pressures, I think this course gave us the tools to deal with these.”