What is it?
Diabetes Safety Organisation online courses provide your staff with knowledge and understanding of diabetes, its risks and how to minimise them in a working environment. Courses have been designed to last 15 to 20 minutes, giving succinct information on diabetes symptoms, consequences, diabetes first aid and liability mitigation. There are also onsite solutions available.
Who is it for?
Courses are suitable for any company looking to protect itself and staff against diabetes risk and liability in the workplace.
Why choose us?
- Diabetes safety services are provided by the Diabetes Safety Organisation, the market leaders in awareness and training services for diabetes health and safety for the construction industry
- Courses are regulated by the DSO medical board
- Diabetes Safety Organisation provide effective solutions tailored to the needs of Your organisation
- They provide courses that equip your staff with the information they need to understand and manage diabetes and its impact
- Diabetes Safety Organisation work with international law firm Gowling WLG, which has roots tracing back to 1887. Gowling is one of the the largest and most respected international law firms, with a reputation for innovation in client-focused service delivery.